Do you want to go on a whale watching excursion from Costa Adeje? These are the legal companies that carry out excursions from Costa Adeje.
Whale and dolphin watching excursions from Costa Adeje
Ecological whale watching tour of 2 hours duration.
- Adults: 45€.
- Children: 22,5€.
- Babies: free
Discounts are offered to residents.
Dolphin and whale watching tour of 3 hours, with the possibility of a snorkelling stop.
- Adults: 70€
- Children (0 to 12 years): 35€.
Two whale watching excursions to choose from: by shared boat or by private boat, both lasting 2 hours.
- Shared boat:
- Adults: 50€
- Children: 25€
- Babies: free
- Private boat: 300€ (single price)
100% legal companies with all necessary permits
Recommendations for a perfect excursion
Before your whale watching excursion from Costa Adeje, bear in mind these tips:
What do I need to bring?
- Sunscreen is recommended to protect you from the sun. Sunglasses are also a good idea.
- For better sightings, binoculars are your best ally.
- If you get dizzy easily, you can buy an anti-motion sickness pill at the pharmacy.
- The temperature drops on the route, so it’s a good idea to take some warm clothing with you.
Do I choose a specific date?
- Excursions to see cetaceans have a sighting rate of close to 100%, as there are resident species in Tenerife all year round, such as the short-finned pilot whale and the bottlenose dolphin.
- Other cetacean species are more abundant in May and June.
What if I carry a camera?
- Remember that snapshots can be blurred between the movement of the boat and the animals.
- Be aware of that small delay between the shutter release and taking the picture.
- Avoid over-zooming.
Do I need permits?
- This whale watching company in Costa Adeje has been awarded the “Blue Boat” flag, which is a mark of professionalism. Therefore, no permission is required from the client.
Frequently asked questions
The boat departs from Costa Adeje, but this does not mean that the sighting takes place in Costa Adeje, but in different areas nearby.
All cetaceostenerife.com companies comply with all the regulations for dolphin and whale watching. They have the “Blue Ship” flag and the “Charter for Sustainability in Whale and Dolphin Watching”.
The prices on our website are the cheapest on the Internet, as they are the original prices without intermediaries.
Yes, the whale watching companies in Costa Adeje allow children and babies on their excursions.
Yes, each company has its own cancellation policy, but all of them allow it.