Exmaran is a company dedicated to whale and dolphin watching in Tenerife South that meets all the legal requirements for this activity. Professionals with years of experience and a stable and safe boat to offer quality excursions with a personalised service.
Shared boat trip
By booking this tour you will go with other strangers on the boat (up to a maximum of 12 people).
The price is €50 for each adult and €25 for each child (babies free).
The duration is 2 hours.
Private boat trip
If you book this excursion, only you and your party will be on the boat together with the Exmaran staff to do the sighting.
The price is 300€ and the duration is 2 hours.
- The aim of a whale watching trip is to observe and follow the species of dolphins and whales living in their natural habitat.
- The whale watching excursion with EXMARAN lasts 2 hours.
- Expert guides provide explanations of the different species and record the encounters for inclusion in their database.
- Exmaran staff will also pick up any rubbish from the sea that appears during the trip as part of their commitment to nature.
- Drinks (water, soft drinks and beer) are provided on the excursion.
- Comfortable clothing, swimming costume, sun cream and sunglasses are recommended.
- A minimum of 2 people is required for the activity and a maximum of 10.
Meet the Exmaran crew before you book your excursion:
Born in Madrid, he developed his career in the Mexican Caribbean working in the management of large hotels in the area.
He switched from the hotel business to recreational diving in pursuit of his dream, which today is his passion.
There he met his partner and they moved to Tenerife where they founded Exmaran, to share their love of the ocean and marine wildlife with others.
Guillermo has spent his whole life sailing on different ships and oceans all over the world.
When he arrived in Tenerife he fell in love with its fauna and geography, so he decided to settle on the island.
For 20 years he has been dedicated to the observation of cetaceans in the south of Tenerife, documenting the different populations of pilot whales, dolphins and other species of marine animals.
Their qualifications are: port skipper, yacht skipper, multipurpose coastal skipper and chief engineer.
For this reason, it is able to offer a safe and high quality service to its customers.
Exmaran boat “White Dreams”
Discover the characteristics of the boat before booking with Exmaran:
- Shipyard: Cantiere Nautico (Italy)
- Year of construction: 1982
- Length: 12,06 metres
- Beam: 3,60 M
- Engine: 2 x 250 HP IVECO
- Maximum capacity: 12 persons
- Full bathroom
- Queen size bed room
- Saloon with TV and galley
- Foredeck with sunbathing area
- Outside fridge
- Outside fresh water shower
The design of the White Dreams is capable of transporting you to the era of the classic boats of the Italian shipyards. An elegant and exclusive 12-metre boat where up to 12 people can sail. A stable and safe boat with different spaces to enjoy whale watching.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, 100% will be refunded if you give notice before 24h; 70% will be refunded if you give notice between 24h and 12h; and nothing will be refunded if you give notice after 12h until the time of the activity.
No company can guarantee 100% sightings of cetaceans, as they live in the wild in their natural habitat, although there is a very high probability of seeing them.
In the event of bad weather conditions that prevent sailing, a new date for the excursion will be agreed and if the client does not agree, the full amount will be refunded.
No, anyone can enjoy whale watching, regardless of age.
Yes, but it is advisable to give advance notice so that Exmarán can make the necessary means available to ensure that it is carried out as smoothly as possible.
No, only drinks are offered, food is to bring your own if you feel like it.